Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Panic Day on a bed of sesame bread...

Good Day Beautiful People of the World...  


YIKES! I woke up with an amazing scary thoughts. It seems I am in an anxious panic. Gee... what a morning. However, I cope up with it while keeping myself busy this morning. It is Friday, too? Something or anything can happen §;-)

Anyways, today is Friday and to many Catholics, this day is a fasting day, specially to meat. In other word,"meat fasting". I am not a true religious or something. But still, the way my parents raised me, it keeps coming back in my thoughts. So, every year, every Friday, before Good Friday, I am fasting. Is it good for your health? To be honest, I am not sure, I do it anyway. So, this morning when I woke up with a panic feelings, I rushed down to the kitchen, to keep me busy. "Forget all the bad thoughts", I  persuaded myself. So, here it is.

Let me know if you try and tell me if it is easy to make...  
This bread is an absolutely a carb free bread. A must "TRY".


HERE WAS THE OUTCOME...
SESAME BREAD...

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon psysllium husk fiber
2 cups peeled sesame seeds 
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups grated cheese
3 eggs

To do:
Mix all dry ingredients plus cheese. Add the eggs and mix to a smooth paste. Pour the mass 
on a butter sheet. Spread the pulp thin (my bread was 38x24 cm) with a spatula or use a piece of plastic wrap and rolling pin. Bake at 225 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool and cut into suitable pieces. Dry in oven at 75 degrees if you want harder bread.
EASY AGAIN...


Swedish:
Ingredienser:
1 msk fiberhusk
2 dl skalade sesamfrön
1 tsk bakpulver
2 dl riven ost
3 ägg


Gör så här:
Blanda alla torra ingredienser plus ost. Tillsätt äggen och rör ihop till en jämn massa. Häll massan på en bakpappersklädd plåt. Bred ut massan tunt (38x24 cm) med en slickepott eller använd en bit plastfolie och brödkavel. Grädda i 225 grader i 8 min. Låt svalna och skär i lämpliga bitar. Torka i ugn på 75 grader om du vill ha hårt bröd så önskas.

Så lätt kan man inte få...

5 comments:

  1. Oh sometimes it happens to me too my darling Chie and yeah, nothing better for the souls and for piece is to bake something. I love your bread and I will try it, I love making bread! I don't know much about blogs savvyness, my daughter is the one that does it for me and found it when it dissapreared, in fact I want to get rid of the other blogs I have and don't know how I got them!!,LOL. Here is who will help you; Linda, she's smart and very generous and has a great blog you will love: http://lifewithlinda.blogspot.com Mail address: tesoline@gmail.com She will answer and fix
    anything. Tell me how it went.
    I do the meat fasting too, it just stayed with me from been Catholic, but I don't mind, it's good for your body too. Thanks for the visit, you're always so sweet and kind dear Chie. Enjoy a happy weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Fabby...
      Devasting when I can't find the right button. I guess, I found the right update now.

      Pls check and visit me again pressing CC and I guess you will ended to right blogsite, however, you can find the foodie blog too §;-)
      *My daughter is not too helpful with regards this thing.

      ANyways, if you ever read my reply, pls let me know if you can see both blogs when you press CC.

      One problem left: The word verification. But I will check how to remove this. Many of our readers, incl myself, don't like it and I understand.

      TY Fab. Hope to see you again.

      Beso MAS...

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your new blog with food...I love food blogs. Enjoy it and have fun. Love,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    This looks so Yummy. I also love food blog hope to see more and congrats keep cooking sweet lady. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Hippity" Hoppity" post. I hope you have a wonderful St.Patrick's Day with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lady D...

      Pls don't forget to visit Chubby N Chieque. JOin my St. Patrick Day settings too §;-)

      Hope to see you there *wink

      Delete